Posted on Tuesday, July 11, 2023 12:38 PM
Celebrating Leaders in Child and Youth Health!
The deadline to submit is quickly approaching.
Every year, Children’s Healthcare Canada honours individuals who exemplify personal dedication, professional achievement, and commitment to the healthcare community. We believe the health of children and youth is dependent on leadership in each of the roles of patients, parents, caregivers, and organizations. Please help us honour these individuals by nominating someone you know.
Why should you nominate...
Posted on Tuesday, May 30, 2023 11:33 AM
The Pain Practice Network will provide a national forum for the child health community to convene to:
- Share information on current pain management processes.
- Collaborate on knowledge mobilization and project planning.
- Build awareness and uptake of the Health Standards Organization (HSO) Pediatric Pain Management Standard.
- Create and foster relationships between network members and Solutions for Kids in Pain (SKIP) Knowledge Brokers (KBs) to facilitate national knowledge mobilization and alignment.
Posted on Monday, May 01, 2023 07:19 AM
One Child Every Child is a Canada-first research, scholarship, and knowledge mobilization initiative with a vision of transforming the lives of children and families so that all children living in Canada will be the healthiest, most empowered and thriving in the world. To achieve our vision, we must first, reverse Canada’s downward trend in child health outcomes; and then continue to make progress for Canada’s return to a Top 10 position in the UNICEF ranking.
The One Child Every Child initiative...
Posted on Monday, April 17, 2023 01:52 PM
Have you heard? The 2023 Children’s Healthcare Canada Annual Conference Call for Abstracts has launched!
Our annual event engages a diverse representation of Canadian child and youth health and healthcare stakeholders, including:
- Child Health Leaders (Director, Manager, Coordinator, etc.)
- Executive Leaders (President, CEO, Executive Director, VP)
- Frontline Practitioners
- Patient/Family Partners (or Family Advisory Representatives)
- Policy Makers
Don't miss your chance to showcase your work at
Posted on Thursday, March 23, 2023 03:47 PM
It has been another extraordinary and unpredictable year for Canada’s children and youth, and the healthcare delivery organizations who serve them. In the midst of some of the most difficult circumstances imaginable, Children’s Healthcare Canada and our members worked together to ensure the unique considerations for children and their families were not overlooked.
This past year has underscored the value of purposeful partnerships – with members, with families, with policy makers, and with other...